Hey everyone! I thought I would start going into more detail here on my blog about some of the makeovers I post on instagram.
The beautiful woman pictured below was my client for an engagement shoot. I used the Temptu Air as a compressor/gun to spray on the Kett Hydro (water based) foundation. I am in love with the Temptu Air! If you haven't heard of it, and you are someone who regularly has to travel with airbrush I highly recommend it!! (Will be posting a review on Youtube/ this blog about Temptu Air). Anyway, I love how it turned out. Product details below.
- Kett Hydro foundation
- Tarte creaseless concealer
- RCMA no color powder
- Ben Nye Banana powder
- Tarte blush "Culture"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz Medium brown
- NYX brow gel
- Makeup geek "Cocoa Bear" "Corrupt"
- ABH Modern Renaissance palette "Ochre", "Primavera"
- Kryolan Glamour Sparks
- Maybelline black gel liner
- 747M lashes
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector "Champagne Pop"
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Liquid Lip "Committed"
That's it for makeup! For hair I used a 1.5 in barrel to create some volume then set it with Sebastian Shaper Spray!