I am so in love with everything about this wedding!! Not only is the couple, Liz and Ryan, so adorable together, but their wedding took place in the most romantic venue with the most amazing florals and decor (see vendors below). I first met Liz and Ryan when they were engaged for a styled wedding shoot (the images and video are featured on the home page). The shoot was a totally different style than their actual wedding, so it was fun getting to create both looks on Liz.
To achieve her dewy complexion, I airbrushed her foundation, blush, and bronzer. The formula I used was the Temptu S/B formula, which is long lasting and gives a very hydrated look.
For her hair, we went with a style that was inspired by a picture she sent me. It was mostly down, but with some structure to help it last longer and be out of her face. She loves braids, so I made sure to incorporate that into the style.
- Photography: Mink Photography
- Venue: The Villa San Juan Capistrano
- Floral Design and Rentals: Peonies and Petals
- Coordination: Joy n Company
- Dress: Essence of Australia
- Film Lab: Goldman Film Lab
- Video: Santos and Co
- Ice Cream: Chunk n Chip Weddings
- Cake: Twinfully Sweet
- Bridal Hair and Makeup: Veronica Fensel
- Bridesmaid Hair and Makeup: Lily Elias and Kelsea Guevara